Hello to all our friends and family!
This month has marked a lot of new and exciting things in our lives. . .
First of all we celebrated Ashley's 6th Birthday. Her big excitement
there was getting her ears pierced.
Secondly, we celebrated my baby brother's 16th birthday. Yep, Cody's behind
the wheel now!! I'm sure loving that freedom!
Thirdly, we broke the news to our families that we are going to be having
baby number 3 sometime in the middle of October.
Oh, and we cannot forget. . . we adopted 4 COWS!! "T-bone, Blaze, Suzy-Q
and Jasmine (or Ariel, it changes daily:))
Something new for the girls. . . or should I say all four of us, we tried ice skating. . . Kendall loved it! She has no fear so she just took off.
Ashley, on the other hand, was very very cautious and didn't have quite
as much fun as her little sis did.
We wish you a happy April!!
3 comments:
Congrats on baby #3! I've been a super bad communicator...did you know I had a little guy in October? You can check out his pics at my blog: www.karlachristy.blogspot.com
Yay! Congrats on little Armstrong #3! Glad I can keep up with you on your blog!
Monica!! I'm so glad you joined the world of 'bloggers'...I love seeing your girls grow up and all the fun they are having!!
Congrats, again, on the new soon-to-be addition to your family!! I bet Mark is crossing his fingers for a Jr.! =)
Post a Comment