The Armstrong's have been busy the last few months. . . Marc had surgery on his left index finger almost 2 months ago. The surgery went well and he's been going to physical therapy two times a week for about 6 weeks now. The doctor said his finger is doing well and we're hoping for full range of motion and that he won't have to go back in for surgery to remove scar tissue. He was off of work for about 7 weeks. That was tough on him. He's glad to be back doing light duty on the farm. Ashley and Kendall had their dance recitals this past weekend. They both performed ballet and tap. I think the best part of the entire show was Kendall staying on the stage after the rest of her class had exited the stage. I think her thought was "I didn't really dance much, so I think I'll just get some attention by hanging out a little longer than the other girls." It worked. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. :) Ashley has really improved as this was her 3rd recital. She's growing up way too fast. Ashley also recently finished up her T-ball season. She had a great coach and a lot of fun kids on her team. She had a great time and it was so fun to watch. Her regular throw was so accentuated that she looked like a pitcher each time she'd toss the ball--quite humorous! We went in for our 20 week ultrasound on Monday. . . It's a girl! I'm calling it the "3 girls are better than 2" club. She's healthy and measuring perfectly. It'll be fun to see what a family with 3 girls is like. Poor Marc!! At least he can look forward to hugs and kisses for, well about, the rest of his life! Another joy in our lives is getting to live close to all of our nieces and nephews on both sides of the family. The video is of Kendall "bouncing" with my sister Tonya's kids Morgan and Tucker. Hope you are all well and look forward to hearing from you!
I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures so you'll have to just guess at which pictures were supposed to go with which paragraphs. :)
Wow, Monica!!! What are the odds of having 3 girls??? I think it is 1 in 8. HOw fun will that be! Did you ever watch the show, "Petticoat Junction"? I loved the show and it is about 3 sisters. I am sure you will have so much fun! Congrats!
Congrats to you all!! How are Ashley and Kendall with another girl?? You and Marc are definitely going the have your hands full with all the boys!! =) You're girls are growing into beautiful young ladies!! Glad to hear Marc may get some movement! That would be a blessing. So excited for you all!! Loves!
5 comments:
WOW! congrats! i agree with your new motto...3 girls is way better than 2!
Wow, Monica!!! What are the odds of having 3 girls??? I think it is 1 in 8. HOw fun will that be! Did you ever watch the show, "Petticoat Junction"? I loved the show and it is about 3 sisters. I am sure you will have so much fun! Congrats!
My Dad totally loves his three girls - he says he wouldn't trade them for boys!:) So fun to hear about your updates!
Marc & Monica and precious girls,
Your Dad and I got to look at your blog! Very Fun! Thanks for including us, and the ultrasound picture is great!
We love and miss you,
Dad & Betty
Congrats to you all!! How are Ashley and Kendall with another girl?? You and Marc are definitely going the have your hands full with all the boys!! =) You're girls are growing into beautiful young ladies!! Glad to hear Marc may get some movement! That would be a blessing. So excited for you all!! Loves!
Post a Comment