I thought I should probably try and update my blog since it has been several months. It seems I've become a "Facebook" junkie. I have a hard time managing facebook and our blog. :)
We had a great summer of camping. Our girls are quite the inner-tubers. Ashley got to go camping with my parents for a week and apparently loves to cliff jump. I'm glad I wasn't there because I'm pretty sure my heart would have failed.
Ashley started first grade at the end of August. She is loving it, but it sure wipes her out.

Kendall will start preschool in the afternoons this next Tuesday. It's a school district program and the teacher does a lot of home visitations. That's why she will be starting so late. She just had her 4 year old well check today and they said she's healthy and smart. :) She has been enjoying having mommy to herself while Ashley is at school. It'll be nice for mommy with both girls gone in the afternoon for a couple of hours. At least until the 3rd baby girl comes along. If all goes as planned I should have one month to myself 4 days a week for 3 hours. :) Kendall is quite the cow lover. We've started graining our cows to get them ready for d-day. both girls enjoy helping Marc to feed the cows morning and night.

Marc had his 2nd surgery on his finger to remove scar tissue. I think he's pretty disappointed in the outcome of that surgery so far. I think it's just right where it was before the 2nd surgery. His thoughts now are pretty much "it is what it is. Let's move on!"
I am getting bigger and bigger, by the day, I think. I'm still aiming for Oct. 16th. Wouldn't mind earlier. I know Marc is hoping for the 1st of Oct. to avoid opening day of hunting every year. :)

I helped with Vacation Bible School at our church again this year. I really enjoy heading this up each year.
Here is a picture of Ashley with her grandma Marty showing off their beautiful smiles and VBS t-shirts.

We finally got the baby room all ready to go . . . now we're just waiting for baby. My brother-in-law Eric helped Marc and I with the painting. I am so excited for the way it turned out.

That's about all for now. We'll keep you posted on the newest addition to the Armstrong family.
--Monica
1 comment:
WOW! How time has flown!! What an exciting time for all of you!! Ashley and Kendall are growing into such beautiful girls! That's too bad about Marc's hand, hopefully something will work out eventually. I need to stop by and see you all sometime...work seems to consume too much of my life anymore. Thanks for the update!!! =) Love you all!!
Post a Comment