We are so excited to welcome Brooke Rochelle into our family.
Brooke was born on Oct. 10, 2008.
She weighed 7 pounds 5.5 ozs.
She was 19 inches long.
She was born at exactly 1:00am.
We brought her home on Oct. 11 and we've been doing great ever since.
There is a pretty interesting story that goes along with Brooke's birth. I had gone into the doctor on the 9th and he told me that he'd probably be seeing me the following week because the baby just wasn't quite ready. so I went about my daily business. I got a pedicure and manicure (compliments of my dad). Then I went home and Ashley and Kendall each got to have a friend over. I hadn't been home for more than an hour and my doctor called. I thought something was wrong with one of my tests that I had taken earlier. But he said "how would you like to come in today and have your baby?" I was so shocked that I asked, "can I call you back in 2 minutes?" Marc was supposed to go deer hunting this weekend and I knew that this would throw things off for that. Of course being the thoughtful husband said, "whatever you'd like to do." So of course I tell the doc yes and 10 hours later we had a beautiful baby girl.
Big sister Kendall
Big sister Ashley
Ashley and Kendall are both so excited and think she's the most adorable thing ever. They both have stuffy noses and are having to keep their distance for the next few days. As you can imagine, this has been very tough on them. Pray that Brooke stays healthy.
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers throughout this pregnancy we are truely blessed by an awesome God. Brooke Rochelle is a true gift from God!!
Time to head home
Grandma Marty
Papa Bob
Grandma Connie
Marc and Brooke
2 comments:
Congrats Mon! She's adorable!
Oh she's beautiful! Little brand new babies are so precious! Congrats on such a wonderful miracle!
Post a Comment