Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ashley turned 7

Doesn't she look old??

It's official Ashley is 7 years old. Time really is flying by. I don't feel quite old enough to have a 7 year old. We had a great time of celebrating. It lasted for over a week. She was so excited for her birthday. It reminded me how, as adults, we need to get more excited over the little things in life.
Here are some pictures of the celebrations:

Ashley is celebrating with her class and I brought in cupcakes for the occassion. I didn't even get a hug out of the deal. Kids can be so funny when they are around their peers. I'm assuming this will get better with time. ;)


Celebrating with the Smith Family. Ashley got the American Girl Doll "Emily." She looks a lot like Ashley.

Ashley got to have a "friend" party at our house and it was hosted by a girl from our church. That was soooo nice. She did the entire party from invitations to cake and decorations. That is the way to throw a party! She also did face painting and balloon animals.

The cheese cake. Ashley loves cherry cheese cake.

Gift Time
We had one more party at Ashley's grandma Marty's with Marc's side of the family but I forgot my camera and will need to get those pictures from Marc's mom. Needless to say, we are a little partied out!

No comments: