She weighed in at a whopping 19 lbs. 15 oz. and 27 1/2 in. long. I looked in Ashley's baby book and she was the EXACT same size at 6 months. I failed to write Kendall's records down, I'm sure she was bigger than 20 lbs.
Brooke has officially started solids. We started with oatmeal and she opened big and wide. . . much to my surprise. She's also enjoyed rice cereal and has tried sweet potatoes and just yesterday carrots. I decided that I would make homemade baby food. I was really excited to try this because I never did with the other two girls. I figured it would save a few dollars and just be fun! HUH!! No really what was I thinking? This is something you should try with your 1st child not your
3rd. When time is a precious thing!! It takes quite a bit of preparation, but I'll hang in there.
Brooke loves to sit up and has enjoyed her Johnny Jumper we got from a friend of ours. She actually rolled 2 times on her 6 month birthday, but hasn't tried since then. She is absolutely in love with her big sisters. I love to watch her when they walk through the door after school. She lights up and just starts babbling like you could not believe. Kendall has a knack for making her laugh. Which I guess is the case for most people with Kendall. Brooke also loves to go outside and swing.
Brooke had a very happy Easter!!! Here she is loving on Papa Bob and looking through her Easter Basket from Grandma Marty.
No comments:
Post a Comment